Copyright © 2015-2020 All rights reserved. Site Design by RH Cashin Consulting.
One of the easiest tools to use. Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit BETA is cutting edge technology for detecting and removing the nastiest malicious rootkits This does not require installation and is a free program.
One of the best Microsoft Office like compatible products available. Supports all MS Office documents including the new XML file format. If you don't need Outlook, why buy Microsoft Office when this is free?
A free alternative web browser with lots of plug-ins. It is probably the most well known cross-platform (Windows, MAC, Linux) web browser available next to Chrome.
One of the most popular browsers today, but uses considerably more memory than Firefox. Recommend using the “--process-per-site” option on most computers.
When in doubt, call us for a consultation.
1) Protect your computer by keeping your operating system current with Microsoft Updates.
2) Please Use antivirus and antispyware software. For Window 8x/10 use the built-in Windows antivirus.
3) Create strong passwords and keep them secret. Create passwords that are made up of long phrases or sentences that mix capital and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. Use different passwords for different sites, especially those that keep financial information.
4) Keep your built-in firewall turned on at all times.
5) Use Firefox or Chrome and add the Bitdefender Trafficlight Plugin to protect you while browsing the internet.
6) Insure you are connected to the internet with a hardware firewall and secure WiFi. If you do not know how to setup your router, we can help.
Have you ever felt, while installing software, that the installer tries to push additional unwanted programs at all cost? Unchecky aims to keep potentially unwanted programs out of your computer.